25 February 2011

Creme Brulee'


Our good friends Marie and John came up north with us in January.  My parents were out of town, so we had their house to ourselves.  We cooked up a storm.  Breakfast both mornings.  I brought chicken chili for lunch on Saturday.  John made spaghetti sauce, meatballs, he brought fresh pasta.  We feasted!

I also decided to break out the creme brulee' torch.  I was scared to make it for some reason.  I don't know why, because it is one of my most favorite desserts.  It's so easy.  The longest part is the hour it takes in the oven.  I used this recipe from the queen of creme brulee.  We all loved it!

A few weeks ago, we were invited over to Randy and Jodi's for an impromptu dinner party.  I told Jodi I would make something sweet.  Again, it was a hit.

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday, she requested Creme Brulee'...  She was one happy lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment