29 January 2011

More Lentil Soup

It's winter.  It's COLD!  All I want is soup.  I have been staring into the pantry trying to put recipes together in my head.  While moving cans and bags and boxes around I looked into my hand and saw half a bag of lentils.  Not even checking the blog (my blog) for a lentil soup recipe, I started looking through Everyday Food's.  Notice a pattern here?  This recipe is from Issue #20, March 2005.  Yes, I have most of them.  And the ones I don't have are on my Amazaon wish list, k....  I like this recipe better than the first one I made.  It's quick and easy.  Here is the link.

I will try to get a pic next time I make it..  The only change I made was to use a little olive oil instead of bacon.  I also let it simmer for a couple of hours.  The hubs was late getting home and it just stayed on the stove.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment