30 March 2010

Laughing Cow Chicken

This recipe is one of Brian’s favorites! He makes this for dinner some nights when I am getting home late, and he does a great job! This is a take on Chicken Cordon Bleu, but so very easy! It’s great for a crowd, because there is so little prep. Again, no measurements, I have made this so many times, I have no idea where the original recipe is, but this is fast and easy!


Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts (1 per person)
Thinly sliced deli ham
Laughing Cow Cheese wedges (I prefer the Laughing Cow Light, but you can use any flavor)
Chicken Shake n' Bake

Pound out chicken breasts, lay on 2-3 slices deli ham and spread (or break) one wedge of Laughing Cow each. Roll up and place seam side down in a baking dish sprayed with Pam. You can secure with a toothpick if necessary. Sprinkle with Shake n' Bake. Bake at 425* for 35-45minutes. Make sure the baking dish is big enough so that that pieces aren't touching. Take the lid off for the last 10 minutes or so.



I usually serve this with garlic mashed potatoes, veg and salad.  I think you could make the chicken stuffed with ham and cheese in advance and freeze it.  Thaw and add the shake and bake and bake it for the allotted time.  I will try it someday I'm sure.

I think this is 5-6 WWP if you are counting. I will run it through the builder at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment